It is sweeter and more moist than any other banana bread recipe I’ve used before. Try it – your house will smell amazing all day and I’m sure you’ll love it.
Other Items Needed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt 1 stick butter over medium heat in sauce pan
- In mixing bowl, combine vanilla and bananas – mash together
- Then mix in, eggs, cake mix and melted butter
- Spray baking pans with not stick cooking spray
- Divide batter between baking pans
- Bake 45 minutes
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.