Love the creamy goodness of an Iced White Chocolate Mocha Coffee from Starbucks – but not the price? Making your own at home is simple and oh-so inexpensive! Don’t worry – no fancy machines needed!
Here I’ll detail how you can make your own Starbucks Iced White Chocolate Mocha at home! The measurements below are approximate based on a Grande size drink. Adjust accordingly if you’ll be making a different size.
What You’ll Need:
- A coffee maker of some sort or espresso machine
- Your choice of coffee
- White chocolate sauce
- Cute iced coffee, coffee cup
If you have an espresso machine, that’s great! If you don’t, no worries. Though I really want one, I currently do not own one and everything still works out deliciously.
- Grab your cute iced coffee, coffee cup and fill it with ice – almost 3/4ths of the way full. Keep in mind that some of the ice is going to melt.
- Add 4 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce to your cup of ice. I think adding this before the milk helps the chocolate to make its way down through the drink much better than when done after adding milk.
- Add one cup of milk to ice and chocolate. If your cup isn’t large enough for ice and this amount of milk (and then coffee) – adjust your measurements or grab a larger cup. I like this one.
- If you have an espresso machine, make two shots of espresso. If you do not have an espresso machine then make two ounces of strongly brewed coffee. For this, I double the amount of coffee grounds that I would use for a regular cup of coffee in my single serve maker.
- Pour your espresso/coffee into the ice/milk/chocolate mixture – and mix together.
Fun Items for this Recipe:
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.