Holiday World’s four holiday-themed sections will merge into a single theme starting this weekend, as the park opens its Happy Halloween Weekends on September 22.
“Holiday World is all about family fun and making memories – even during the Halloween season,” says park president Matt Eckert. “We’re not about horror – the only screams will be on our roller coasters! Starting this weekend, we’ll also have hay rides, corn mazes, Halloween-themed shows and attractions, special activities for children, and more.”
New this year is the SCAREbnb funhouse. Tour Marilyn’s Mansion to see all the creepy guests who’ve already settled in, including Frankenstein who’s stretched out and comfortable.
In addition to Holiday World’s rides and roller coasters, the park will include:
- The new Come Alive! musical show, with slightly spooky characters singing and dancing, played by:
- Emma Jones, Louisville, Kentucky
- Amanda Claise, Rockport, Indiana
- Robert Sharkey, Chicago, Illinois
- Simeon Rawls, Salina, Kansas
- Cara McNuff, Westport, Connecticut
- Garrett Hill, Ridgeway, Ohio
- Hayrides to a 12-acre corn maze (plus a junior maze for smaller children)
- LOL Halloween Magic Show with Brandon Baggett
- Holidog’s 3D Halloween Adventure – a non-haunted house with colorful 3D features
- Carnival Chaos funhouse with mirrors, clowns, and side-show startles
- Kitty Claws Dance Party, Gourdon the talking pumpkin and Trick or Treating
- Special fall menus, with pumpkin spice funnel cakes, make your own s’mores, and more
Visitors to the park are welcome to wear their family-friendly Halloween costumes (no masks, please).
For more information about Happy Halloween Weekends, visit HolidayWorld.com/Halloween
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.