Chocolate and Peanut Butter are two of our faves, and we love when they come together for a yummy treat! Today, we’re sharing a favorite and rather simple favorite recipe from Tasty! Check out the video below and you’re on your way to peanut butter and chocolate paradise.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Melting chocolate or chocolate chips
- Package of M&M’s
- Mix butter, peanut butter, M&M’s, and powdered sugar until well blended.
- Use a spoon to scoop out dough and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Chill for about 20 minutes or until they are firm.
- Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds, stopping every 15 seconds to check and stir.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into chocolate.
- Place on wax paper, top with M&M’s and allow to harden.
Don’t like M&M’s? Top with your choice of nuts, crushed candy bars, etc…
We also love these Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeyes Candies from Kauffman’s Fruit Farm.
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.