Buying the perfect practical gift for expecting parents is never easy. However, when it comes down to finding presents for twins, it can be a different ball game. Double the trouble also means double the gifts and you may have to rethink your strategy.
Thanks to the beauty of the internet however, you have the power to scan through loads of websites and find a gift in minutes. There are plenty of stores online that have wonderful gifts suitable for twin babies. You can see a wide collection of adorable baby gifts here. Baby Gift Box has really tapped into what expecting parents need and appreciate. If you browse through their selection of products, you’ll soon see plenty of baby shower gifts from edible goodies to baby baskets.
So, you have recently heard the news? Maybe it was as much as a shock to you as it was to the parents and having twins can present some unknown challenges of their own. Not to worry though as this article will give you some great ideas for gifts that are designed for twins. Or alternatively, you can just double up on what you were originally going to buy!
Gift ideas for twins:
- The Itzbeen – This is the perfect digital helper. New parents, especially with twins, have to juggle so many things at once. People really underestimate just how much work goes into long after newborns. The days are filled with feeding, changing diapers, monitoring sleeping patterns and more! Sometimes this all happens on top of work! With so much to think about, the Itzbeen is great for giving parents reminders of when the baby was last fed, changed or napped.
- Deluxe nursing pillows – These are especially designed for twins. When mums are going to be breastfeeding, these will be really useful. The nursing pillows allow the mother to feed both babies at once and make it a bit more comfortable for both parties.
- A double stroller – Having a double stroller can provide the ultimate convenience for parents with twins. As they get a little older, something lightweight and easily transportable is perfect for the babies.
- Supersized diaper bag – This is one of those things you can buy at any normal store selling baby gifts and all you need to do is go extra-large! Doing so means the parents can fit in twice the bottles, wipes and diapers to cater for twice the children! There are plenty of designs out there too so you can choose a practical one to suit the expecting parents’ tastes.
- 2 X bibs… personalised! – This is a really cute idea which shows you have gone the extra mile to add something special to your gift. By buying two bibs and writing the names on each will help mom and dad keep track of who’s who. This idea can also be transferred to t-shirts. Double the clothes means things are going to be getting mixed up so this is a nice idea which makes things a little easier for the parents. Don’t forget cute and snugly onesies too!
Now you should have some better ideas about what to get parents expecting twins, you will be able to track down the perfect gift!
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.