I love having access to technology, the internet, smartphones, and tablets. I also love that my kids can enjoy these exciting technologies as they grow up. But I do often wonder if they’re getting too much screentime and if we’re balancing it well enough. I want to give them something to spark their creativity and interest without involving a screen.
Codi looks like a toy I can hand over to them without those worries. I’d love to know your thoughts!
Standing at 8.5 inches tall, Codi the Robot not only comes to play but to win over the other technological influences on your children. This adorable AI-enabled toy rescues kids from phone and tablet screens.
Codi gives children ages 12 months and up an interactive and unforgettable audio experience. Codi’s antenna and ears light up and change colors while it plays a free library of over 200 fully curated, classic songs and stories, content that is customizable based on age and interests. Parents benefit with the full parental control and transparency into their child’s developmental progress via an accompanying mobile app.
Parental Programming Features:
- Administer lessons, interact with your child through Codi
- Send and receive voice messages
- Build important habits (like naps, clean-up, brushing teeth)
- Receive valuable insights into your child’s interests
Not only will children love what their Codi has to say, they’ll love how he looks dressed up in different costumes. Each Codi comes with one standard soft outfit with extras available for purchase. Codi’s outfits provide both personalization and protection as he turns into a sleeping companion or car ride buddy, and will keep him safe during an accidental drop.
More to love about Codi:
- Made with durable ABS plastic and food-grade silicone to withstand years of love Codi’s voice and all content is all recorded using full expressive real voices for more engaging play
- Cloud-enabled but also plays content offline so Codi can be taken anywhere
- 8-10 hour battery life for all-day play
Codi is available here on Amazon!
So, what do you think? Have you tried Codi?
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.