Grab this easy-peasy Silicone Microwave Popcorn Popper with Lid at just $10.79 (regular $30.99) on Amazon.
Use this Silicone Microwave Popcorn Popper to make healthy natural popcorn with no saturated fats. The Popcorn Maker includes tasty recipes, it’s easy to clean being dishwasher safe.
Get free shipping on orders of $25 or more – or with your Amazon Prime membership.
Keep in mind that Amazon pricing can change at any moment – grab this deal before it’s gone!
How to Use Silicone Microwave Popcorn Popper:
1. Remove the lid.
2. Place 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels in the bottom bowl.
3. Add sugar, salt, chocolate, cheese, pepper, or oil depending on your taste.
4. Mix them and then cover the lid.
5. Put the bowl into Microwave.
6. Set the microwave to 2~4 minutes vary from power. For 1000w and above, we suggest lowering to Power Level 8. Using High (Power Level 10) may lead to burnt popcorn.
7. The popcorn will be ready when you hear pauses between pops.
8. Take it out carefully, Always use caution when removing the lid due to heat and steam.
Browse all Silicone Microwave Popcorn Poppers here.
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.