For those who love adventures and trekking through the great outdoors, a growing family means a growing amount of items with children in tow. Don’t let those bulky diaper bags weigh you down! Humble-Bee has active parents in mind producing the lightest weight diaper bags that double as carry-all day packs.
This lifestyle family adventure company’s newest lineup introduces the Free Spirit SP Diaper Bag. It’s durable to tote all essential items and there’s no added weight from the backpack. The design includes many exterior utility pockets to keep everything easily accessible. Available in three different colors, both moms and dads will want to sport this family activity backpack not to leave home without.
- Feather lightweight of just 0.8 pounds
- Machine washable
- Stain resistant—easy to wipe off cream, oil, playground mud and food grease
- Lots of utilitarian pockets, including one for a tablet/laptop
- Large insulated pocket fits up to two bottles
- Well-padded shoulder straps and back for increased comfort
- Reflective accent to increase nighttime visibility
- All-weather water-repellent exterior, just in case it rains
- One changing kit for wipe, diaper, and diaper sack roll storage
- One extra-large changing pad
- Two detachable, reflective stroller straps
- One hot/cold gel pack
As millennial parents who live an active outdoor lifestyle, the Humble-Bee founders understand the needs and challenges of parents who want to actively engage and explore the world around them while introducing new and exciting experiences to their children.
Get out there and live life to the fullest with Humble-Bee!
Photo Source: Images borrowed from humble-bee.com
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.