Father’s Day is right around the corner! It’s time to celebrate all father figures and the positive footprint they leave on our lives.
Dads have a lot of responsibilities. This Father’s Day shake things up by letting dad unleash his inner “big kid”! Kids can help plan out a day of fun and games all for Dad, and Goliath has just the games to help make the day a memorable one!
Crown dad the “Better Bettor” with Betcha Can’t! In this game of bets and brags, players bet on how many things they THINK they know.
- Think you can name the most ice cream flavors? How about theme parks? But be prepared to prove yourself if you get the “betcha can’t!”
- Answer correctly and win the card! But if you lose – you’re going to Time Out!
- Be the first player to collect five cards to be named the Better Bettor!
- Game designed by winners of the 2018 Young Inventor Challenge at Chicago Toy and Game Fair.
- For 3 or more players, ages 7 and up.
- Find at Target
To make things extra special, kids can craft a “Better Bettor” crown for the winner! Crown templates are available online.
Once the crowning ceremony is over, it’s time for Dad to hit the dance floor. Nothing screams “Father’s Day Party!” like some freestyle dancing. Let Dad get crazy and show off his moves with Dance Charades.
- Musical twist on Charades – simple rules let players start right away
- Players have a 40-second song clip to dance out as many of the dance charades cards as they can
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Watch as players create new dance moves right before your eyes!
- A great active game for family and friends
- For 4 or more players, ages 6 and up
- Find on Amazon
Once all the games have wrapped up, why not surprise Dad with his favorite tasty treats to end the day?
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.