Got a craving for those legendary Mickey Mouse waffles? Kids still talking about them? Here’s a (not-so-well-kept) secret: now you can have them whenever you want, as many as you want. Isn’t that swell?
Who else wants Mickey Mouse Waffles? I do! Actually, I’ll take waffles in any shape and size. But these are super cute!
Serve Mickey Mouse waffles to the kids and the kids at heart with the classic Mickey waffle maker.
The nonstick coating makes baking and cleans up fun and easy. Even the indicator light adds a touch of fun in the shape of Mickey.
Buttermilk Waffles Recipe:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups buttermilk
1. Preheat waffle maker.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs and melted butter. Add buttermilk.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Allow mix to sit for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 cup waffle mixture to the waffle maker and close the lid.
7. Bake between 2 and 4 minutes, using a toothpick to check that the waffle is thoroughly cooked. Makes 8 to 10 waffles.
More Mickey and Minnie Mouse Waffle Makers
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.